Light Switches & Hazards
Home owners in Sydney are generally unaware of the dangerous electrical hazards surrounding light switches in their home.
One such hazard is a broken light toggle switch popping out of its mechanism. Having these broken switches around your home is extremely dangerous as it can lead to electrical shock hazards. If a plastic switch is popping off of the plate, then live electric conductors are present, and this is extremely dangerous.
If your home does not have a safety switch on the lighting circuits you may severely injury yourself. Not having a safety switch is potentially a major electrical shock hazard.
You can prevent these electrical hazards around your home or office by calling Mr Switch, your local electrician in Sydney, for an annual safety electrical inspection.
Call Mr Switch electrician Sydney now on 1300 677-948 .
Major electrical hazard with live electricity showing. Time to call your local electrician in Sydney, Mr Switch Sydney electrician.
Mr Switch electrician Sydney, your friendly licensed Sydney electrician, provides a courtesy electrical safety inspection with any electrical service in your home or office. Don’t forget to mention your $50 online discount on your next electrical service.
Just a friendly reminder that Mr Switch electrician Sydney is conveniently available 24 hours, 7 days a week for all your emergency electrical needs.