At Mr. Switch Electrical we have the knowledge and expertise to advise you with all you residential and commercial, indoor and outdoor electrical needs from:
– New Circuits or Switchboards, if you have an old gas oven and want to replace and insall new electrical oven or even a new Air Conditioning and require a new circuit call Mr. Switch Electrical, we have the experience and knowledge to have the new wiring as concealed as possible so you don’t have loose wiring though your internal house walls.
We have the experience for all you new renovation and home extension needs.
– Power and lighting Complete Electrical Rewire, if your home is built before 1950s there is a good change your home is a ticking time bomb for a fire to start. Some insurance companies do not insure homes if the home hasn’t been rewired.
Before the 1950s home electrical wiring was wiring with bare aluminum conductors insulated by cloth though a steel conduit during ages there is insulation brake down on the cloth this means if your house doesn’t have a safety switch, any person who touches the steel conduit will get electrocuted.
Your roof space is dangerous for any person to touch. This old wiring tends to constantly trip the circuit breaker and fuse or even the safety switch which will require for electrical fault finding (REPAIR AND MAINTANANCE)
– Power Points and Light fitting installation are you tired of tripping over extension leads and power boards it is never enough to have a lot of power points on your wall, in fact having more power points (BLOG PAGE) and less extension board you are reducing the high risk of a potential house fires.
- New Circuits & Switchboards
- Complete re-wiring – Electrical Wiring and Cabling
- Power points & Lighting
- Outdoor electrical
- Electrical wiring for home extensions
- Smoke Alarm Installation
Call Mr. Switch Electrical if you have any concerns on your home or office electrical wiring.